Specialty Fonts on Mobile -- OK? or Stay Away?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Nov 15 13:32:46 EST 2017

Brahmanathaswami,

I have had no problems using TT and OT fonts on both mobile platforms. I put them into a folder and include that folder in the "Standalone Settings" "Copy Files" pane. Type 1 fonts are not supported. TT and OT fonts work well. You have to rename the extension of OTF fonts from .otf to .ttf. OTF fonts work after the extension rename. Bug Report 12431

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net