Slow Opening IDE

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Nov 15 10:41:53 EST 2017

Disconnect from your networking then launch and see if it takes as long. It may be that it is having a hard time resolving DNS to check for updates. Just a guess. Also, put all your plugins into a new folder called plugins (disabled) (or whatever name you want) the ntry again. If it launches much quicker you have a problem with a plugin. It's divide and conquer after that.

Bob S