Slow Opening IDE

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 04:43:33 EST 2017

Please can anyone tell me how to reset LC to a clean startup state?

I use the Business Editions of LC 9,0,0-dp10, 8.1.7 and 8.8.1-rc1 on a Mac (10.12.6).  Recently opening LC has become much slower. Typically from initial click to open, until the splash pop-up is now taking several minutes.  Previously, this took considerably less than a minute.

This feels like a local settings/prefs problem as the problem only occurs in my normal account on the Mac - other accounts see the IDE appear relatively speedily.

I have tried throwing away as many prefs at I can find and I've tried clean installs and re-registring LC, but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Peter
--