The coming of SVG

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 12:50:17 EST 2017

I don't think this would help (below). What is nice is to be able to use
professional illustration tools, and then add hypertext links to one of the
objects in the svg with built in tools - for instance using Graphic, or
OmniGraphl). That way you can create complex beautiful (and scaleable)
interface elements working with artists. Later you can also use javascript
to dynamically alter the links by referencing the node in SVG - again
working with externally created SVG. I don't see how to do these things if
it is not possible to support events / links as per the TinySVG spec?

   - https://www.w3.org/TR/SVGTiny12/linking.html
   - https://www.w3.org/wiki/SVG_Links

On 10 November 2017 at 17:25, hh via use-livecode <