The coming of SVG

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Thu Nov 9 12:26:32 EST 2017

@ Mark.
Once again thanks for such a deep information. You are also a gifted teacher.

I also know from writing kind of a canvas cheat sheet (WIP) that LCB canvas
is already a larger set than HTML5 canvas but there are still a few important
properties missing (some of them we can have from HTML5 canvas using LCS and
JavaScript as 'mediator').

> Could you file an enhancemnt request for 'image from url' - in the first
> instance we can certainly implement data urls, remote urls will need a fair
> bit more thought and time.

Image  from/to dataURL: #20657
String from/to dataURL: #20658