Was I hallucinating? Totally OT, perhaps relevant

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Nov 9 01:18:36 EST 2017

I would need to look, but I recall Apple making a big deal about Siri doing
the wake up completely on device and not transmitting anything unless
actually doing a query. This was around the time the 6 or 6S came out with
the always listening option. (Of course I do occasionally wake her up
unintentionally...)
On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 10:44 PM Jerry Jensen via use-livecode <