The coming of SVG

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 8 17:02:16 EST 2017

I was just reading an article, this morning, about the trainwreck of new
gestures to accommodate the X's lack of a home button, and I guess what the
author was saying is pretty much what I'm trying to say:  If it isn't
obvious and easy, then it's wrong.  Keep the language on the level of what
a grade schooler would grasp and not forget.  If that means we chop down
several objects into the graphic object, and just add a "type" property,
then so be it.  Most of these other proposals don't keep it simple.

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Devin Asay via use-livecode <