Was I hallucinating? Totally OT, perhaps relevant

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Nov 8 14:20:51 EST 2017

I have 1 Mac, 1 PC with 4 VMs and 5 mobile devices minimum at my desk. One of them kept whistling every so often, it was like a cat call, very creepy. It was so quick I could never figure which device or why. Then one day I decided to play a word with my wife on one of those scrabble games while working and she responded instantly with a word and I heard that d**m whistle. Looked at all the devices and found that I had installed and logged into the scrabble game back when I first got the tablet and its notification indicator is a whistle. Let me tell you I had more than one conspiracy theory going for the better part of a year until I put 2 + 2 together the fateful day I decided to goof-off at work...

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net