Was I hallucinating? Totally OT, perhaps relevant

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Wed Nov 8 13:51:31 EST 2017

Bob,
No I don’t. But this did get me thinking about the spyware developed to listen in on people’s smart phone microphone without the owner being logged in. Especially by intelligence agencies, but who would be interested in a retire Santa Barbara faculty member. I will get on bitdefender’s list with this question.

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org