OT : need help understanding why my web page isn't behaving right :-)

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Nov 7 18:37:04 EST 2017

Hi Alex – those links work fine for me on Chrome on a Mac.

Terry...

On 8/11/2017 10:27 am, "use-livecode on behalf of Alex Tweedly via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    I just discovered a problem with one of my web pages - but can't figure
    out just where it's coming from. Anyone know their way around chrome
    tools and able to help ?

    If you load the page

        https://www.kilmelford.com/igniter.lc/basic/Services

    the links in the body of the page (to "Netherlorn Churches") don't act
    as links, they aren't clickable.

    Same page on Safari works fine.

    I think the reason they don't work in Chrome is that it won't load the
    font file because it is loaded as an "http" rather than "https", and
    chrome won't downgrade the security level.

    Turning on "Developer tools" in Chrome, I see an error, that it is
    failing to load

    css?family=Source+Sans+Pro:300,300italic,600,600italic

    I don't (afaict) have any unchanged reference to

    http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Source+Sans+Pro:300,300italic,600,600italic

    the only reference I have is in the main.css, and has been changed to https.

    Is there any way to find out exactly where this is being (indirectly)
    loaded from ?

    Many thanks,

    Alex.