using LC as an emulator

Jerry Jensen jerry at jhjensen.com
Tue Nov 7 14:48:05 EST 2017

I too have spent way too much of my life in HP BASIC. IIRC, it is tokenized before storing (around here called byte codes). One approach might be to figure a way to get at the HPB tokens and emulate each of them in LC. Also IIRC HPB uses a pretty simple symbol table for variables and such.

Do you know about HTBasic which emulated HPBasic under DOS (I think)? The company was Trans-Era. I have no idea if they are still around.

.Jerry