How to (in iOS) Import snapshot and paste resulting image to substack? (Solved)

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Tue Nov 7 14:02:31 EST 2017

I figured it out :)

Needed to just use export snapshot, instead of import snapshot, and create named image holders to “paste” the exported snapshots into.

export snapshot from rectangle (the rect of cd fld "pages 2-3") of this card to img "pages 2-3" of stack "Print Template"

go to stack "Print Template”

set the angle of img "pages 2-3" of this card to 90

set the loc of image "pages 2-3" of this card to 107,603

Cheers!

John Patten
SUSD