using LC as an emulator

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 6 22:00:17 EST 2017

It's a LOT of code, all of which was originally written 30+ years ago, but
we've been maintaining it ever since.  Many of the other systems that we
have written interface with this core, and extend it, since there are much
better tools available to us, now (like LC).  It's written in HP BASIC for
an environment called Eloquence, which is an HP 3000/HP250 legacy
environment that now runs on your stock iron hardware and OS's.

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 6:24 PM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <