Markdown ultra-lite

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Nov 6 11:12:45 EST 2017

Yeah, that's a really good suggestion.

I had thought of it - but the purist in me was reluctant to add a "magic
character sequence" without any escape mechanism. And the limitation of
"no whitespace" made it tricky to limit the context of the replace.

However - the fact that you made the suggestion has bolstered the
pragmatist in me, so currently the pragmatist is winning over the purist :-)

Indeed, I'll make the character sequence be "_NEW_TAB_"  - and then it
feels like enhanced readability, so it's a feature :-) Thanks.

And (yet again) thanks to this list for the help and suggestions people
are willing to put time into ...

Alex.