The coming of SVG

Erik Beugelaar beugelaar at solidit.nl
Mon Nov 6 05:59:45 EST 2017

Maybe ‘raster’ as an anternative for ‘canvas’?

Cheers,
Erik

On 05/11/17 22:06, "use-livecode on behalf of Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    I'm not sure how the word "canvas" conjures up ideas of interactivity.

    Interactive words:

    Playground

    Kitchen

    Chalkboard

    Tray

    Not, frankly, that any of the above would do.

    I'm still pushing svgImage

    although vImage (as in Vector + Image) might not be bad.

    Richmond.