The coming of SVG

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Nov 3 18:01:50 EDT 2017

Actually, any button using an image/icon should have a scale and alternately a position, like when you set a picture for a web avatar. But that may be asking too much. A scale percentage would be great! I usually import the image, set it's scale, lock it's location, and then the buttons that use it will reflect those settings. It would be easier if the button had an icon scale option.

Bob S