Link to iOS device settings

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Nov 2 17:47:32 EDT 2017

Based on that SO discussion you should be able to use launch url. It looks like the url scheme changed from `prefs:` to `App-Prefs:` in iOS 10. So you might want to try one then the other.

So:

launch url “App-Prefs:root=NOTIFICATIONS_ID&path=<app bundle id>”
if the result is “no association" then
    launch url “prefs:root=NOTIFICATIONS_ID&path=<app bundle id>”
end if