Param Naming - Object by Reference Best Practices

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed May 31 17:49:23 EDT 2017

try..
put "graphic" & quote & "portal-title.bkgnd" into pObject

As it is, you end up with pObject containg: graphic portal-title-bkgnd..
Meaning portal MINUS title MINUS bkgnd (since its unquited) and the engine
fails because its confused about what to do with it.  Quoting the name of
the graphic lets the engine know that its just a plain old string, and no
interpretation is necessary.