HTML5 deployment: progress comes into sight

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Wed May 31 17:13:38 EDT 2017

Call, send , dispatch, do script ...
It is very impressive how the core team can still have all that
messaging in mind while developing LC Builder.

Now why not use kind of a mnemonic naming in LCB e.g.

   sendHandler <handler> <to object>
   callHandler <handler> <of object>
   dispatchHandler <handler> <of object>
   doHandler <handler> <of object>?

We could still have

   do <script> <in object> [as language]

the default for a browser widget being "as javascript".
Could be used parallel to
   doHandler <handler> of <browser widget>
(where <handler> has to be a javascript function name).