Using callbacks within LC and JS

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Wed May 31 09:15:17 EDT 2017

Sadly this is only valid if the js jobs you do are non-threaded and
do not use workers, rather than being a matter of logic.

But the speed gain by using javascript in the browser is often only
due to multi-threading.

We don't have always control about all parts of a js library. We can't
"split" then into non-threaded jobs.
Usually one has to work really hard with promises. The sums that BR
mentioned for doing synchronous communication are pretty much
appropriate. We should collect for the (most expensive) offer of the
core-team relating the borwser widget.