forcing a number to be interpreted as a field name

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue May 30 21:11:39 EDT 2017

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <

> When you say "forms" do you mean "web forms" or PDF forms?

PDF forms.  Particularly badly written pdf . . . I actually recreate them
(though, at some point, if people start paying me, I'll probably switch to
putting fields of .eps, which will probably mean rewriting in swift or some
such).

The core of the program deals with the dependencies and calculating the
default values for other variables in a cascading manner.

And now I find, happily, that I accounted for this situation long ago; I
just generated a form that hadn't been used in a while.

When I have integer values, rather than field names for values, it's "cg_"
followed by the value.

And with that, all works again!

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.