forcing a number to be interpreted as a field name

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue May 30 19:59:00 EDT 2017

I have, due to the government's wisdom, checkboxes I have to use to display
numeric values.  I've created my own to make them the right size, and to
function as parts of groups.

But looping through, with the fields in these things named for the possible
values (usually text), I have to refer to them.

So I have value of  (0,1,2) for one of these

I need to loop through these values to set the field with the corresponding
name.

Having a value of zero in vl, how do can I refer to the field named "0" in
group tgGrp?

When this isn't a calculated value, I do it by name (zero, one, etc.), but
that isn't an option sometimes.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462