Using alt-key clicks on linux

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon May 29 14:49:50 EDT 2017

hh wrote:
 >>> Nearly all linux users (incl. Raspi users) are smarter than you
 >>> believe.
 >
 >> RG wrote:
 >> Personally, I think great app design is more a function of
 >> discovering what's intuitive than testing cognitive boundaries.
 >
 > Sorry, I forgot to say that you are an exception:
 > Obviously you are not smarter than you believe  ;-)

I'm a victim of the old saying, "if you believe you can't do something,
you're right". :)

I believe I'm unable to describe fundamental gestures in a way my users
would enjoy learning.

So instead I just use different gestures, aiming for ones they already
understand.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems