Open Inv Stack on iPhone

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat May 27 23:56:51 EDT 2017

we have been playing with this open, close, show, destroy, stacks on mobile for several months

FWIW, if you use dispatch to a stack, even if it has  GUI on card 1… it just opens in memory but not visible.

if you run "go" later the stack will top level (as you would expect)

#stack MyLibraryWGUI  stack script

on wakeMe
  # do nothing
end wakeMe

dispatch "wakeMe" to stack " MyLibraryWGUI "  # assumes the stack is in the stack files

# OK if you do this you will not see it open in the IDE (or on a phone) but you can see it open in the project browser.
# Caveat: PB runtime updating is still flaky (9.dp5), you have to close the PB and reopen it. you will see the stack is loaded by not visible.

 It's now in the msg path. Later if you if want toplevel it:

go to stack "MyLibraryWGUI"

Working here on desktop and mobile.  Send would probably also load the stack (not tested)

BR