Does MobileSensorReading work?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sat May 27 08:31:48 EDT 2017

The mobile sensor reading is having a problem when combined with the plist hack.

When I hit the home button to put the app in pause mode, and then go back into the app, the device thinks that north is in whichever direction the phone is facing when the app resumes.

It is strange.

Sent from my iPhone