Uploading Image - Livecode Tutorial Example? Sessions?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri May 26 15:23:13 EDT 2017

Mike,

i just noticed that my lc server installation on TIO is not working anymore :(

Tio is running LC Version 7.1  and that version always shows an empty $_post array when the posted data was formated with libUrlMultipartFormData
I asked support for a server wide upgrade to a version which is able to handle that kind of posted data, but w/o success.

So i installed LC DP6 on the 29th April, which is able to handle that kind of data,  and it worked w/o problems so far. I am not sure for how long it is not working anymore , but im pretty sure it worked at at least until last week.

I really do not know what´s the problem is now, but i am really  peeved. I have really no time and no desire to check every day if it is still working.

I think i have to move that domain also to HostM. Better and quicker support. Normal support requests are answered and solved within a few hours. The longest time for a reply was about  4 hours, the shortest 30 minutes. Very good ticket system, so you can see all previous tickets in your customer account. And and and…

Btw, if a customer can proof the purchase of a current commercial LC license they install  a version of choice of a commercial license  of LC server account wide. No need to install it for every domain / domain folder.

Matthias