Funny pricing policy

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Fri May 26 11:17:38 EDT 2017

Dear Hermann (and Richmond),

I've responded to your email to support, I trust we can resolve all this amicably and become friends again.

I have now added a note to the survey page to say that if you purchased a conference ticket already, and want your free tshirt, just email us. We should of course have thought of doing this at the time, but hindsight is 20/20.

Richmond... the image you have painted in my mind of the entire team doing their presentations topless is going to take a while to erase from my mind...

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager