Funny pricing policy

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Fri May 26 06:18:18 EDT 2017

Folks, sorry for any confusion. The free t-shirt is a reward for taking the survey. We thought it would be a nice little extra surprise. However if you took the survey and already purchased a t-shirt with your LiveCode Global ticket, just let us know and we'll give you a coupon to the value. Or an extra t-shirt, free :). Note that the coupon for your free t is time limited, it expires on 30th May.

Best regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager