English Like?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu May 25 21:40:34 EDT 2017

NO!  NO!  NO!  NO!  NO!  NO!
I understand that inside the Colonies, the punctuation goes inside the
quotation marks, and outside the Colonies, the punctuation goes outside the
quotation marks.  Just because this thread is being read and replied to
from both inside and outside the Colonies does not give you the right to
put the punctuation in both places.  You, Sir, are guilty of the worst
foible of all.  You may not have it both ways.

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 9:23 PM, Roger Eller via use-livecode <