English Like?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu May 25 21:23:53 EDT 2017

Were would you use "box" as a synonym (if it were one)?  Is it the same as
"rectangle" or "ask/answer".  End users often tell me, "a box popped up on
my screen.", not a prompt, or a message.  Next, they proceed to tell me
what it said.

ME: "You're telling me, there was a _talking box_ on your screen?".

~Roger

On May 24, 2017 5:49 PM, "Mark Wieder via use-livecode" <

On 05/24/2017 05:43 AM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode wrote:

> One of the other things that the xtalk languages have that makes them more
> appealing is synonyms

<cough>

--
 Mark Wieder