FTP from iOS but getting tsneterr: (67) Access denied: 530

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Thu May 25 18:32:55 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I’m trying to ftp and image from the photo gallery on iOS to my on-rev account.  I’m using the example:
------------
on mouseUp
mobilepickphoto “library"
--upload to FTP
put the last image into url ("ftp://autoimage@jdoe.on-rev.com:xxxxxxxxx@jdoe.on-rev.com/autoimage/images/newimage.jpg”)
--Informs of successful or unsuccessful upload
if the result is not empty then
answer "url put failed:" && the result
else
answer "success!”
end if
end mouseUp
——————

It is throwing and an error, tsnetterr:(67) Access Denied: 530.

I can use Fetch (a mac FTP client) just fine with the same credentials and upload an image with no problem. I don’t even have to give Fetch the full ftp directory, just the host.

What am I missing?

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD