WannaCry [OT]

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu May 25 16:41:49 EDT 2017

Agreed. I didn't mean to imply that because exploitable code is difficult to sus out, we shouldn't do due diligence in designing things with that in mind in the first place. I don't think Novell has ever been hacked into from the outside. It was written ground up with security, especially network security in mind. My point was that because spotting vulnerabilities in existing code is really REALLY REALLY etc... difficult, both for the hacker and the developer, we can never take the stance that, "Now we have found all the problems".

Bob S