Sql problem

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu May 25 15:27:42 EDT 2017

Boy howdy do I have one! Forms Generator currently connects directly to SQL because if I had to write it using only the LC API, I would never have persued it to the level that I have. As it is, it's a critical component of our everyday workflow for my IT techs. I bet with a Web API, a LOT more people would look at it. I personally would pay for an upgrade using the Web API, as technically I am breaking all kinds of best practices.

What makes it even more appealing is the fact that mySQL for Windows is *VERY VERY DIFFICULT* to set up to run with SSL, perhaps not possible at all with the Public Source version without being an application compilation guru, so encryption point to point is an issue a web API would solve.

Bob S