English Like?

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Wed May 24 16:18:01 EDT 2017

All this chat reminds me about this old pull request:
https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/1587/files and blog post
https://livecode.com/extending-the-refactored-engine-properties/

the top/bottom/left/right/middle/area etc of rect could probably be done in
the same way.

OK so it's maybe not quite the right approach but it was fun to implement!

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 8:35 PM Mark Wieder via use-livecode <