Is there any way at all to have a mobile app simply resume rather than restart?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed May 24 16:05:16 EDT 2017

Jonathan,

This works in V8/V9. I don't make a copy.

1) In the app bundle look in the folder ==>"Tools/Runtime/iOS" set all the
folders to read/write.
2) Edit the setting.plist in each of the folders and change
UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend key value to "False" (or like I do...delete the
key all together)

Apple has never complained. But... Ticking the "Background Audio" option
sets UIBackgroundModes key to "audio". You will get rejected if you app does
not play background audio.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services