Dropbox v1 API - one month until it is shut off!

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed May 24 15:42:16 EDT 2017

Reminder, everyone using dropbox, you have until the end of June to get
your apps migrated to the v2 API before your dropbox functionality will
cease.  Rumor says that the Dropbox team is granting reprieves to people
who ask for them, but I don't know if that's for everyone for every app.

If you are using the phx_dropboxLib library, my advice is that you download
Gerard McCarthy's dropboxAPI_2 lib and get your code switched.  If you
don't already have it, I have it as a repo on github (
https://github.com/macMikey/dropboxapi_v2), both as a binary stack and as a
script-only stack, but it is available in a variety of places.

If you are using mergDropbox, I just sent a reminder to Edinburgh that
Monte has work to do, but I don't have an ETA.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."