Sql problem

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Tue May 23 20:10:08 EDT 2017

Andre,
This is good advice. I did it this way as a shortcut for an app I’ve built for myself only. You are right that it makes debugging harder because I can’t use other management applications to examine the contents.

For many years now I’ve used php cgi’s to connect to the remote mysql db and it works well. I just haven’t spent the time to set up JSON.

But it looks like I could dispense with the php and directly access the mySQL db from my mobile app, without a cgi?

Best,
Bill