Best Practice for updating the screen?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue May 23 12:38:07 EDT 2017

really?..... wait 0 with messages makes some sense .... but if we could
retain responsiveness on long repeat loops without it ..then i am all
game..... i guess i will search the bug repository. thanks for this ...
important timing for me as i am optimizing some of my long and crutial
handlers..

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <