Best Practice for updating the screen?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue May 23 11:18:55 EDT 2017

Screen redraws should be controllable by the scripter with lockScreen.

The need to use "wait 9 with messages" was recognized as a bug, and IIRC
fixed in more recent versions of LC (v7 and later?).

If you find remaining cases where your script does not have control over
redraws with "lock screen" and "unlock screen" please file a bug report.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems