Sql problem

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Sun May 21 20:45:07 EDT 2017

Never mind. I got it working. I’m not exactly sure about the problem because the method I used should have been quite general. However, what made it work is that I had the contents of a list field in the array I was storing and that somehow caused an error when I tried to decode the array.  I deleted that array key, because there was no reason I needed to have it in the db anyway, and it worked.

I’ll look into why and report back if I find anything interesting.
Best,
Bill