filter? replace? wildcard? reg exp? help please!

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Fri May 19 10:18:42 EDT 2017

​

Is there life without internet for one week?

- lucky you are connected to the world again!
> Tiemo

​Hallo Tiemo,

Except some hurdles with the administration ( sold my old car and bought a
new one) plus being insulted by a couple of stressed and egotist people for
not answering sooner,
I did use this time to clean my garden,
did some house construction and enjoyed
to talk longer with friends in the city :)

But I'll have to work all the week-end now :)

Kind regards,

Thierry
​