URGENT: Mixed orientation printing to PDF

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Fri May 19 03:07:21 EDT 2017

I have a 5.02 legacy stack that prints A4 pages to PDF using "open printing
to pdf".

The documentation says that the printPaperSize must be set before calling
open printing, suggesting that changes to the printPaperSize after "open
printing" are not supported (I tried, and it seems so).

I can successfully set the printPaperSize to 595,842 for Portrait or 842,595
for Landscape. printPaperOrientation seems redundant and also cannot be
changed after initialisation.

So is it possible to print mixed portrait and landscape pages in the same
PDF?

Help! I only get digests, so please email me direct!

Hugh Senior
FLCo