Writing Extensions

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 22:14:23 EDT 2017

Now that we are talking about widgets and extensions, many thanks again
Mark Wieder for updating Peter Thirkell multicolor svg widget.

Just for curiosity, Could you write a blog entry about your process of
updating this widget? Maybe others would find this useful to update their
own widgets.

If you have time, Could you compile this same widget for LCB of LC 8.1.3?
I am curious to learn if deploying a widget for both LC8 and LC9 is too
difficult or just requires some simple changes.

Al