Sort so that "Hello" is always before "hello"

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu May 18 14:08:40 EDT 2017

doesn't look like there is a command to do this. Try creating an sqLite database in memory (or on disk it doesn't matter) called tempdata with a column called textdata, adding your words/items/lines to the database, then query the database with select textdata from template order by textdata.

You could create this as a function passing the arguments pText, pChunkType, pOrder. pText contains your text to be sorted, pChunkType could be lines, items or words, and pOrder would be ascending or descending.

Presto! Your own case sensitive sort function!

Bob S