Android Touchscreen Malfunction

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue May 16 16:55:21 EDT 2017

On 5/16/2017 4:32 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
> Paul Dupuis wrote:
>
> > in your handler for mouseDown (or mouseUp) check the pendingMessages
> > (see Dictionary if unfamiliar with pendingMessages) for any other
> > mouseDown (or mosueUp) messages pending for the same object and the
> > one executing.
>
> Wouldn't the pendingMessages be limited to timers?

My mistake. I thought that system messages that were queued up were also
listed in the pendingMessages, so that if, for some reason, move
mouseDown messages were generated while the handler responding to the
current mouseDown was still executing, said "extra" messages would be in
the pendingMessage queue.