[ANN] This Week in LiveCode 82

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Tue May 16 08:51:20 EDT 2017

Yes, thanks. [You did probably test on Mac only. It's not worth to mix
in the problem of linux (and Raspi) with blend modes/transparency here.]

Anyway, I updated my stack to a simple Theme-switcher, usable as tiny
plugin and included it to post RaspberryPi stacks #89
( http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?p=150402#p150402 ).

I find it more comfortable (what the stack does by one click) to simply
reverse all current settings of the prefs for theme and background by
setting the blend modes. That's pretty fast and one can use it for each
script editor window differently dark or light: incredibly efficient ;-)