Android Setup Config

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri May 12 13:34:28 EDT 2017

Hi Dan,

Your setup sounds perfectly fine to me. Could you please check if there is
a file /tools/lib/sdklib.jar?

In the meanwhile I will check the version of the Android SDK Tools I have
installed in my Mac which works OK with LC.

Best,
Panos
--

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Dan Friedman via use-livecode <