AW: Update strategy?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu May 11 02:31:34 EDT 2017

Even if you try to keep the code in the "update launcher" as small as possible, there can still keep the whish to update the "update launcher" itself, as you say. E.g. I once had to revise the options on how to check for a new update in the "update launcher". Starting a download, launching the downloaded update installer and exiting itself can update anything you want including the launcher itself.
Tiemo