LC buttons look like poo in iOS, options?

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:34:05 EDT 2017

Without that line the browser part will be using native code to use Retina, and the LiveCode part won’t be using Retina.

Not sure if it will make a difference on Android, there you just get more pixels. As there are so many different screen sizes, Google don’t do the automatic handling of doubling up the image that iOS does.

Now, whether it even fills the screen on either platform will depend on the scale modes you’re using.