Unable to set breakpoint

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue May 9 05:04:28 EDT 2017

Hi Jacque,

I have never seen the Tools palette disappearing after deleting my Prefs.
Could it be the case that it appeared, but offscreen? Have you connected a
secondary monitor? Are you using any Plugins?

Anyway, I am glad the problem is solved now. If you see that again could
you please file a bug report?

BTW, I remember in the past, all of a sudden I could not launch *any*
version of LiveCode. I tried to delete my Prefs but this did not help.

What fixed the problem was deleting the folder /Users/panos/Libarary/Saved
Application State/com.runrev.livecode.savedState/

Best,
Panos
--

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 10:16 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <